Monday, June 18, 2012

Doctor Edwin - Time Heals

Happy Monday everyone!  My card today features Doctor Edwin.  
When this stamp was released I just knew I had to get it.  
I colored him with Distress Ink Reinkers on Arches Hot Press watercolor paper.
 The sentiments I used are from Tim Holtz.  The letters in the word "heals" are from different words from the Addage Ticket and the "Time" is from Idea-ology Metal word tags.
The DP is from Basic Grey and all the other embellishments are from my stash.
~*~*~*~*~*~
Yup! Time heals! In my case, 3 months of healing went fast! I mentioned before, that I went thru some oral surgery and 3-4 months was my time frame for healing before proceeding to the next phase. Well, it's time for me to move on to the next phase and my surgery is on Wednesday, June 20! I hope everything will go smoothly! Wish me luck!


A closer look at Doctor Edwin.


DI used:
Skin: TR, SpS
Pants: PS, VP, WS
Shirt:PS
Coat: WW
Accessories/Shoes: BS
Background: PM

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Thanks for visiting me today and see you again soon!








3 comments:

  1. hi Mae, love your dokter Edwin, when i am ill, he can visit me xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Mae, I had to have him too, but he's not seen ink yet!
    Hope your surgery goes ok,
    Hugs Bex x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mae,

    Love the handsome doctor and all the details.
    Hugs
    Nancie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!