Friday, June 8, 2012

Exciting News and ATS June Release

Hello stamping friends! I have some exciting news to share with you today.

But before that, if you are looking for my Just Magnolia DT card, please scroll down or click HERE

OK. I have been stamping and coloring stamped images for less than a year. It was on September of 2011 when all of this started. One of my first stamps were from the Swiss Pixies Collection
by CC Designs. I have admired the creativity of the DT members of All That Scraps.  They inspire me in every level.
Now, I am so honored and proud to be part of this team and I am excited to work with the talented ladies of All That Scraps!

As the New Design Team Member of All That Scraps, I share with you my first DT card.
This is from the June Release which is available now.

 Easel Card
I used Summer Emma and Oh So Beachy Sentiments.  I colored Emma with Distress Ink Reinkers.  The  DP used is from Fancy Pants Splash and I used the 12x12 sheets.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Thank you so much for dropping by! I hope you have a great weekend.

Big hugs,



4 comments:

  1. Your Card looks wonderful! Nice Beach-Scene, I could hear the ocean :o)
    Hugs, Simone

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the team, Mae! Lovin' your style and so pleased you've joined us!

    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Mae, your work is really beautiful. I am sure they are happy to have you too. Enjoy! What a beautiful card this is. You've created a gorgeous scene. Lovely colouring, hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh Congrats on your new DT spot Mae and what a fabulous card, your colouring is so beautiful.
    hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!