Friday, June 15, 2012

Lazy Days of Summer at Tilda's Town

 Happy Friday  to all!
Today at Tilda's Town Challenges we have a new challenge for you.  The theme for this week is

Lazy Days of Summer
Summer is here! And Edwin is here to wish you the best this summer.
For my card today, I have Edwin in Miami from the Summer Memories Collection. I also used the beach background from Lazy Summer, a sand castle and seashell to create this summer scene.
I colored the image over a month ago with Distress Ink Reinkers. The DP is from Queen & Co and I really like the colors: bright green, blues, orange and yellow. I have used the other coordinating DP with my other summer themed projects because I kinda liked their summer color combo.
~*~*~*~*~*~


~*~*~*~*~*~*~
A closer look

~*~*~*~*~*~

Because I inked this image over a month ago, I can not remember what colors I used :(

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Ok, Now, pop over to my talented teammates blogs for more inspiration for this week's challenge. Don't forget to link up your creations to Tilda's Town Challenges
and link back to us from your entry post.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Hugs,

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Mae!!
    Love the scene you created with all those stamps..
    And your colouring is amazing!!!
    hugs, Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! An Edwin card! I just love him! This card is gorgeous!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh Mae, this is just wonderful! I love this Edwin and all the great bright colours you have used are fab. Love that sentiment too.
    Hugs
    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is amazing!!!
    hugs Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Mae, a definate summer card, the scene is lovely
    Hugs Bex xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, Mae! Your coloring is wonderful. Edwin looks great too! Have a great weekend, hun!
    Hugs, Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Mae! Love your wonderful coloring and the details
    Hugs
    Nancie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card Mae, love the little scene! fantastic coloring ! love the jute
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi Mae lovely card you made, just a holiday feeling xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous, Mae! I love your colouring and your scene is fab! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!