Friday, June 1, 2012

Tilda's Town Challenges #3: Use accessory Stamps

It's Friday once again and there's a new challenge at
This week the theme is: Use an Accessory Stamp together with Tilda or Edwin. The lucky winner for this challenge will get a $15 gift certificate from

~*~*~*~*~
Here's is my DT card for this challenge.  I used Tilda with Balloon and for my accessories, I used Love Cake and Kurbitz Corner. I really love this plum / old rose / cream color combo.







Supplies used:
Life Style Nesting Doily Squares
Creative Imaginations 12 X 12 paper
Distress Ink Reinkers
Arches HP WC 140lbs paper
Doohickey: So wrapped Tilda Lace
Wild Orchid Crafts Flowers
Ribbons, seam binding, charms, sticky half pearls, paper glaze for the balloon
DI used: (please refer to tab for details)
 Skin: TR
Hair: AL, VP,
Cake: AL
Dress/bow/balloon/cake base: ML, VV
Shoes: PS

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Be sure to visit my fellow DT's blogs for more inspiration for this week's challenge. Don't forget to link back to Tilda's Town Challenges!

We are looking forward to see all of your creativity!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Thanks for stopping by and see you again soon!

Hugs,

16 comments:

  1. Stunning Mae! Love the colors. Love the pearls. Love it ALL!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Mae!! I love purple and that charm is awesome!!
    I would love to get a card like that for my birthday.. ;)
    Hugs, Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! What a beautiful card Mae! Love your color choices and all the wonderful details.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Mae, this is just stunning! So many georgeous details- I'm discovering amazing little things everytime I look!
    Hugs, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  5. so gorgeous card Mae!!! love the combo and this tilda is one of my fav!
    love your pearls on cake
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is so gorgeous!
    hugs Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous! I just love the colours, very pretty card Mae
    Hugs julie P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely stunning! I love the colour combo
    Hugs Bex xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mae this is absolutely stunning, you are so talented, I adore the colour of that bow and it looks beautiful. Hope you have a great weekend. Hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just delicious!!!!!!! Love the image and the cake behind looks so perfect and the colours are just so perfect! Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely gorgeous, Mae! I love all the details and your colouring is fantastic! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Mae, I love this! The colouring is stunning, the colours are beautiful. Sweet Tilda looks like she is having the best birthday ever!
    Hugs
    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card Mae. I love the purple and cream colours. Great details and wonderful colouring
    Hugs, Janine xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mae,
    Your coloring is Amazing! Love the combos.
    Hugs
    Nancie

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is drop-dead GORGEOUS! A truly extraordinary creation!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This card is amazingly gorgeous! Love everything about it, the colors, the papers, the coloring, the image, everything! Stunning card! Hugs, Ivonne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!